UENC Project Weekly Report #93 (December 13, 2021 — December 18, 2021)
1. Overview of progress
(1) Released v1.6.5, which is a pre-deployed version of the future v2.0.0.
(2) Tested the correctness of the v2.0.0 data, including synchronous data, high-concurrency transactions, and data error correction tests under high-concurrency situations.
(3) The caching function was increased for the node selection function of v2.0.0 data, which reduced the redundant calculation of public network nodes.
(4) Added block cache functionality for v2.0.0 to reduce database reading.
(5) Modified the calling interface to resolve issues related to reading the account balance in some cases.
2. Mainnet data (as of 9am, December 12, 2021)
(1) Incorporated into node 13377.
(2) Height of mainnet was 422,075.
(3) Cumulative number of transactions was 823,257.
(4) Issued rewards totalled 5,021,870.
4. Summary of the current situation
The main release this week was an iteration of v1.6.5 before v2.0.0. The node cache function was increased to reduce redundant calculation when the child node requests from the public network node. Part of the interface call was adjusted and data accuracy was verified. The code and documentation will be sorted out in the future, and v2.0.0 will go online.