UENC Project Weekly Report #91 (November 29, 2021 — December 06, 2021)
1. Overview of progress
(1) Performed overall testing on v1.6.5 and completed preliminary testing.
(2) A new type of public network staking was added, and the public network stake requirement is 5000 tokens.
(3) Combined and package the utxo selection algorithm code.
(4) Resolved the bugs and related issues that appeared during testing. There are currently more than ten remaining issues.
2. Mainnet data (as of 9am, 6 December, 2021)
(1) Incorporated into node 10681.
(2) Height of mainnet was 399,423.
(3) Cumulative number of transactions was 764,616.
(4) Issued rewards totalled 4,685,607.
4. Summary of the current situation
This week we continued to perform various functional tests for v1.6.5, adding public network staking types, and some network layer modifications. Testing and bug modification will be continued in the follow-up. Next week, mobile phone interface verification and testing, as well as some interface testing work, will begin.