UENC Project Weekly Report #90 (November 22, 2021 — November 27, 2021)
1. Overview of progress
(1) Completed overall testing for v1.6.5, including the lower layer network test, use of public network verification double-spending mechanism, and use of the base58 address as a unique identifier.
(2) Improved and optimized the utxo selection mechanism to prevent utxo consumption of too many low assets in a single transaction and reduce the pressure of node calculation.
(3) Completed the cache calculation of the reward mechanism and merged it with the mainnet version.
2. Mainnet data (as of 9am, 29 November 2021)
(1) Incorporated 10,973 mining machines.
(2) Height of the mainnet was 389,504.
(3) Cumulative number of transactions was 741,986.
(4) Issued rewards was 4,526,543.
4. Summary of the current situation
This week, main function testing for v1.6.5 commenced. Optimization and selection functions for utxo have been added to reduce the excessive number of utxo in a single transaction. Follow-up will involve continued testing and bug modification, and early online launch of the stable version.