UENC Project Weekly Report #88 (November 08, 2021 — November 13, 2021)
1. Overview of progress
(1) Designed an algorithm to find the highest node in the entire network and verify it through data.
(2) Added the NTP time check function for when the node program starts.
(3) Designed the network to use base58 address verification rules, and verified the validity of base58 addresses when entering the network.
(4) Designed a new network protocol, adding a single-item and two-way verification mechanism for asymmetric encryption and decryption.
(5) Modified the transaction logic, adopting the highest-level public network node verification double-spending mechanism, and modified the block verification logic.
2. Mainnet data (as of 8:50am, November 25, 2021)
(1) Incorporated 10,841 mining machines.
(2) Height of the mainnet was 372,245.
4. Summary of the current situation
This week, we mainly designed some v1.6.5 functions, which involved dealing with double-spending transactions, pre-researching some algorithms and using live network data for testing, as well as designing and enhancing the network verification mechanism and the verification function for the block transaction information. Relevant function development will be carried out next week to complete the development task of the main functions of v1.6.5.