UENC Project Weekly Report #86 (October 25, 2021 — October 30, 2021)
1. Overview of progress
(1) Completed work related to the new fast synchronization mechanism program.
(2) Completed development and functionality testing of staking and high-level filtering mechanisms, which were added to the node buffer pool.
(3) Completed the development of the double-spending penalty mechanism for public network nodes.
(4) Sorted and checked the transaction reward process.
2. Mainnet data (as of 8:30am, November 1, 2020)
(1) Incorporated 11,946 mining machines.
(2) Mainnet height was 356,123.
(3) Number of transactions was 701,503.
(4) Total reward was 4,572,798.
4. Summary of the current situation
This week mainly involved completing the development of the node buffer pool in v1.6.4, adding staking and high filtering functionality, as well as double-spending penalty mechanisms on public network nodes. The two functions have been tested this time and will be released early next week. Next week, we will plan and develop some functions for v1.6.5, as well as discuss the smart contract implementation plan and public network construction incentive plan.