UENC Project Weekly Report #85 (October 18, 2021 — October 23, 2021)
1. Overview of progress
(1) Developed a new fast synchronization mechanism scheme, and completed one-time multiple reads and a new synchronization system, with a completion rate of about 50%.
(2) Completed the development goal of adding staking and high-level filtering mechanisms to the node buffer pool.
(3) Developed a double-spending penalty mechanism for public network nodes to complete the development goals.
(4) Obtained UTXO interface test for the mobile light wallet.
2. Mainnet data (as of 9:00 am, 25 October 2021)
(1) Incorporated 11,835 mining machines.
(2) Mainnet height was 344,823.
(3) Number of transactions was 701,503.
(4) Total reward was 4,481,735.
4. Summary of the current situation
This week, the main development was adding staking and high-level filtering functions to the node buffer pool, and adding a double-spending penalty mechanism to the public network nodes. The two functions will be tested next week and will be released as v1.6.4. Next week, we will discuss the economic model of smart contract deployment and execution, the public network construction incentive plan, and the development of some functions for v1.6.5.