UENC Project Weekly Report #77 (August 16, 2021 — August 21, 2021)
1. Overview of progress
(1) Resolved the mainnet v1.6.1 verification transaction hit rate issue and verified the transfer of all assets.
(2) Added the function of banning empty transactions on mainnet v1.6.1.
(3) Completed the faucet operation account of the newly added test network for mainnet v1.6.1.
(4) The underlying database and network interface of the port side of mainnet v1.6.2 have been completed, and the relevant interface migration work is currently underway.
(5) Uploaded mainnet v1.6.1 code to Github.
2. Mainnet data (as of 8:40 am, August 23, 2021)
(1) Incorporated 13,680 mining machines.
(2) The height of the main network was 217,533.
(3) The number of transactions was 362,121.
(4) The total reward was 2,338,357.
4. Summary of the current situation
This period mainly involved resolving some issues that occurred after the deployment of mainnet v1.6.1 and verifying some user feedback. The port end completed basic network communication and database functions and migration to related interfaces has begun. Next week we will fix and test the problems in the previous version, and update and deploy the minor version if possible.