UENC Project Weekly Report: #72 (May 17, 2021)
UENC Project Weekly Report#72
1. Progress Overview
(1) Integration of mainnet v1.5 into the common nodes and public network nodes continues.
(2) The issue of v1.5 being incorrectly connected to the public network in the test network was verified.
(3) Content for the developer’s documentation and documentation for the exchange listings for determining transactions on the chain were supplemented.
(4) Development was begun on some functions for v1.6.0. The smart contract module and the new log management module were integrated. Node random selection algorithm was optimized.
2. Mainnet data (as of 8.50 am, May 25, 2021)
(1) 12,745 mining machines were incorporated.
(2) The height of the mainnet is 91,610.
(3) The number of transactions is 101,078.
(4) The total reward is 1,006,064.
4. Summary of the current situation
During this period, mainnet deployment was completed for v.15, and related development documents and manuals were written. Some of the development work for v1.6.0 has begun, including the incorporation of the WASM virtual machine into the smart contract project, and some online development documents. Next week, we will work on improving the invoking and implementation of some interfaces.