UENC Project Weekly Report#71
1. Progress Overview
(1) The server-side v1.5 mainnet is online, and more than 40 public network nodes and 12,000 subnet nodes have been merged;
(2) Solve the problem of disconnection between public networks caused by random port refresh errors between public network nodes;
(3) Pre-study the network connection processing logic of UDP hole punching and its possible impact on the consensus layer;
(4) Develop a new random node query method to further reduce the computational pressure of public network nodes;
(5) The smart contract adds an automatic rollback mechanism after database write failure;
2. Mainnet data (as of 2021–5–15 18:00:00)
(1) Incorporate 12521 nodes.
(2) The height of the main network is 76275.
(3) The number of transactions was 94267.
(4) The total reward is 938029.
4. Summary of the current situation
In this issue, the v1.5 version will be deployed on the main network to solve some problems in the deployment of the main network, merge about 12,000 nodes, and pre-study the improvement plan of UDP hole drilling for the network layer and the consensus layer. In terms of smart contracts, a rollback mechanism is added after database write failures. Next week, exchange docking and other work and the development plan of the v1.6 version will be carried out.